Essential Job Functions
As a Field Sales Engineer, you are part of the team responsible for the sales of the mobile and permanent reclaiming business in Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will facilitate customer support processes, product proposals, sales to new and existing customers, BU marketing, and the provision and analysis of business performance related data.
- Interface with customers and understand their specific product and equipment needs and propose solutions.
- Represent and sell MPR Cyntrol product with identified European users and customers
- Define a range of potential accounts for business development and develop new relationships to win new projects for both mobile and permanent business.
- Specify projects based upon client input and interface with operations and engineering. Collaborate and work with MPR operations, project management/engineering, logistics to support customer needs.
- Provide assistance to resolve any product, service or administrative performance issues; work with customers to understand any issue, and quickly and effectively solve the problem.
- Respond to customer inquiries / Provide appropriate quotations/proposals to gain and retain business.
- Take responsibility for effectively maintaining the European customer database using the TKI CRM database.
- Serve as a conduit to provide customers with MPR information and news.
- At the conclusion of each mobile project or order prepare job reports and follow-up, ensuring that invoicing is accurate and timely.
- Facilitate arranging the logistics of mobile equipment to our customers
- Facilitate the international movement of samples from customers to Phoenix, AZ laboratories.
- Oversee the flow and completion of administrative documents relative to materials, orders, customers and site compliance documents and records.
- Purchase a supply of local spare parts and lab chemicals. Arrange for testing of hoses and pressure equipment to meet customer specifications and statutory needs.
- Schedule maintenance and repairs of items of MPR’s based European mobile equipment
- Assume other duties and/or specific roles as necessary to assist the organization.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Degree with a focus in either business or engineering. Chemical Engineering would be highly preferred.
- If no background in Chemical Engineering, then an excellent working knowledge of chemistry is required.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Be able to develop knowledge of internal TKI ICT systems and utilize to good effect.
- High proficiency in organizational, numerical and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fluency in Dutch and English. Other language capabilities would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience with hydrocarbon refining processes.
- Experience with logistical operations is considered a plus.
- High attention to detail
- Customer focused
- European Clients and Suppliers
- MPR Operations
- MPR /TKI Projects / Engineering
- MPR Phoenix Laboratory.
- Support services from Tessenderlo Group in Belgium.
Key Metrics Areas:
- New and repeat sales business
- Brand expansion and industry involvement
- Work effectively and efficiently with little supervision
- Invoice accuracy and credit management.
- Effectiveness and timeliness of customer services
- Mobile unit utilization rates.
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program