Essential Job Functions
As an I&E Technician, you operate the facility according to TKI policy and procedures and in accordance with all applicable state and federal regulations.
- Perform preventive maintenance of plant equipment and instrumentation.
- Repair of plant equipment including all plant instrumentation.
- Order and maintain necessary spare parts inventory for process equipment.
- Participate in the plant safety program including presenting and attending required safety meetings, reporting of potential hazards, and performing monthly safety inspections.
- Routine inspection of vessels and equipment to prevent equipment failure or damage.
- Maintain maintenance shop and maintenance storage areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Assist in plant projects including maintenance, turn-around, lock out/ tag out and confined space entries.
- Implement emergency response plan and assist in mitigation of emergency situations.
- Work outside in all weather conditions.
- Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Skills & Knowledge Required
HS Diploma or GED Required
Technical and Mechanical experience
Technical training in Electrical, Instrumentation and Control
Strong mechanical and technical knowledge and skills
Must be able to read and understand manuals
Strong mathematical and analytical skills
Strong troubleshooting abilities
Good written and verbal communication skills
Computer literate – must know basic computer skill
- TKI Office Personnel and other Onsite Personnel
- Area Managers - TKI Operations
- Outside vendors and TKI Tech Services
Key Metrics Areas:
- Maintaining technical in Electrical, Instrumentation and Control
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Instrumentation and electrical issues
- Be compliant with federal codes
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
As a part of the worldwide specialty company Tessenderlo Group, Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. (TKI) produces and markets specialty chemical solutions, including fertilizers, crop protection products and process chemicals and services to diverse markets around the world. TKI operates 11 manufacturing plants in North America in addition to an extensive terminal network. TKI is a growing company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program