Essential Job Functions
You manage and maintain the integrity of organizational master data. You consult with internal TKI stakeholders on defining master data that enables and supports business processes while safeguarding the data and providing the end user community a trusted single version point of reference.
To be successful in this role, you must have a minimum of four years experience with specific master data ownership and management of new and existing master data in the following areas: Material and Production Maintenance as well as, a supporting role in the governance of vendor and customer master data, working with stakeholders on process and content management.
- You participate in defining and implementing Master Data governance model and processes with all stakeholders to assure timely and accurate master data.
- You collaborate with stakeholders to identify sources of data, validation rules, approval processes and the conversion process for getting data into SAP.
- You identify issues and risks as well as define resolutions and mitigations.
- You work with the data owners to define data cleansing goals, to deliver tools for data cleaning and to create reports to trace progress.
- You develop forms and document flow for Create, Change, and Delete in order to track master data requests.
- You have specific master data ownership and management of new and existing master data in the following areas: Material and Production Maintenance.
- You have a supporting role in the governance of vendor and customer master data, working with stakeholders on process and content management.
- Document exchange of information from internal customers.
- You demonstrate good partnership with colleagues and support others.
- You interact effectively with others both individually and in group environments.
- Travel required 0-5%
Skills & Knowledge Required
- You have a minimum of 4 to 5 years of business experience with an emphasis on master data in SAP (or other ERP system) and Supply Chain management or a related field
- You have the ability to address and resolve day to day problems in a timely manner as well as identify high level issues for escalation and immediate attention.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, including presentation skills.
- You have a rigorous and disciplined approach to work, good process awareness and adhere to procedures at all times.
- You demonstrate flexibility as needed in work, but not on day-to-day procedures. You have a more controlled, agreed and authorized modification to procedure (spirit of continuous improvement).
- Provide services across functional areas.
- Collaborate and coordinate with ICT Team on project work.
- Training/feedback to users on how master data impacts their role and the importance of the business communicating change.
Key Metrics Areas:
- Working knowledge of business processes and the impact of master data.
- Master data test scenarios to ensure data is performing as planned.
- Timely and accurate input.
As a part of the worldwide specialty company Tessenderlo Group, Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. (TKI) produces and markets specialty chemical solutions, including fertilizers, crop protection products and process chemicals and services to diverse markets around the world. TKI operates 11 manufacturing plants in North America in addition to an extensive terminal network. TKI is a growing company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program