What you will do as the Infrastructure Lead:
- Lead, manage, and coordinate the Hosting, Microsoft Digital Workplace & Network & security teams.
- Support efforts in the framework of the IT strategy
- Coach the team and decide the planning and allocation of team members.
- Ensure that the Connectivity, Storage & Compute developments are delivered on time within budget and at the expected quality level.
- Implement and maintain all related processes.
- Manage the subcontractors in their spectrum of responsibility following Company policy.
- Manages technology improvements, Enterprise Architectures, development standards, and practices to meet the ICT needs of Tessenderlo Group, TG.
- Monitor, manage and update computing resources to maximize system performance according to the planning and budget constraints.
- Makes use of appropriate capacity plans and resource management processes.
- Produces an annual capacity plan that shows current utilization and forecasted requirements and trends in infrastructure growth.
- Provides, updates, and maintains a set of methods, practices, and processes related to Connectivity, Storage & Compute.
- Defines maintain and update an Infrastructure continuity plan to minimize business downtime.
- Oversee systems monitoring, backups, storage, job scheduling, and systems management reporting.
- Track and maintain inventory for equipment, licenses, software, and related items in their designated area.
What we need from you:
- Requires knowledge that is equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree and/or Technical degree or an equivalent of relevant experience.
- Must have 5 years of data center experience, certifications in VMware, CISCO
- A minimum 10 years' experience in Infrastructure area with at least 5 full lifecycle implementation projects.
- Experience with business transformation projects and international multicultural projects.
- Ability to lead by example
- Experience leading a project team and support full-lifecycle of projects
- Experience with lifecycle project planning in an ERP system (SAP a plus)
- A structured approach to projects with a qualification in PMI or Prince 2 would be a plus.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and standards
- Strong knowledge of integration across all technologies.
- Strong analytical skills and able to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Must be diplomatic in all interactions as well as a seasoned problem-solver.
- You can influence and embed change at appropriate levels.
- A positive attitude is required to be successful.
- Flexible and proactive to provide real business solutions.
- Self-directed and capable of delivering time-critical work products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Willingness for occasional travel
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Parental and childbearing leave
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program