You perform instrumentation troubleshooting and maintenance to ensure safe and efficient plant operations. You maintain local equipment files, conduct preventative maintenance activities, maintain spare parts inventories, and maintain work areas in a clean and organized fashion.
- You monitor and coordinate with site construction personnel to ensure equipment and processes meet the needs of operations.
- You conduct P&ID walk-downs to verify field construction is consistent with design drawings.
- You assist with development of plant Maintenance Procedures.
- You assist with pre-startup activities including valve tagging, hydro-testing, maintenance shop set-up, etc.…
- You perform maintenance activities as required to ensure efficient terminal ling activities.
- You perform maintenance activities as required to ensure safe and reliable process operations.
- You maintain facility equipment files, conduct preventative maintenance, and maintain sufficient spare parts inventory.
- You maintain all maintenance shop and parts storage areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
- You troubleshoot and mitigate plant process issues.
- You conduct all TKI business in a professional manner and with integrity.
Key Knowledge Skills and Behaviors:
- You hold a HS diploma or higher education; technical/engineering degree is preferred
- You have strong technical knowledge/skills
- You have strong mathematical/analytical skills
- You will have basic chemistry knowledge
- You have excellent written/verbal communication skills
- You have strong people skills; you must be comfortable with personnel from the shop floor to the executive suite
- You are computer literate – MS Office, SAP
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Child bearing and parental leave
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program